Consents for Earthworks

Spencer Holmes has considerable experience in gaining the necessary consents for earthworks. Consents are required from City and Regional Councils. 

Earthworks consents are often required during subdivision development, forming building platforms, while undertaking drainage work, during the construction of retaining walls and driveways.

Our services include assisting in the design to assist with gaining consent, preparing the application and Assessment of Environmental Effects (AEE) and the preparation of construction management plans